Dara Kaye ’09 taught English in South Korea for her Fulbright. Dara decided to extend her stay because she had such a good time. She is offering to give advice to any student interested in applying to Korea.
- A radio interview that Dara did with KBS (Korean Broadcasting System) World Radio.
- The website for English-speaking volunteers of the Daejeon Children’s Home, the orphange Dara volunteers for.
- An article written by Dara about her experience raising money to buy computers for the children at the orphanage.
- Dara’s blog posts concerning the orphanage.
- Two blog entries that will be incorporated into an article for Infusion, the Fulbright Korea magazine.
- Thisblog post is for Dara’s students and other teachers, about her classroom projects.
- This newspaper article featuring Dara’s experiences in South Korea.